June 18-19, 2013
The Westin Columbus
Bringing New Technology to Market
For the second year, the PC Summit brings together the greatest minds in our industry's technical and commercial communities for a two-day event guaranteed to energize new directions to inspire growth in the powder coating technology.
The event features:
- A day long symposium that features talks on the emerging technologies that are changing our industry. The program boasts raw material technologists, pretreatment experts as well as renowned formulators.
- Full-day tutorial illuminating the fundamentals of powder coating technology will be available to the coatings professional. This includes a live demonstration of the powder coating manufacturing process from raw material selection, through extrusion, pulverizing and the ultimate application and curing. Instrumentation experts will guide the participants on how to measure critical coating properties such as film thickness, gloss, adhesion, surface profile and film performance.
- Networking opportunity with powder coating professionals during the table top exhibits and networking reception, sponsored by various suppliers and manufacturers in the powder coating industry.
Who Should Attend?
- Analytical testing personnel
- Applicators and raw material suppliers
- Coating formulators
- Finishing engineers
- Materials scientists
- Raw material technologists
- Technical directors
The symposium will include presentations on the latest and greatest in powder coating technologies, while the table tops will allow a one-on-one forum for networking opportunities. Their will also be demonstrations in the laboratory of The Powder Coating Research Group.
Keyland Polymer Ltd.
DSM Powder Coating Resins
Gema USA Inc.
Wagner Industrial Solutions
BigC: Dino-Lite Scopes
Decoral Systems, USA
ACT Test Panels LLC
Tabletop Exhibitors (More Information)
Attendee Registration (online)
Attendee Registration Form (pdf)
Exhibitor Registration Form (pdf)
PC Summit Flyer (pdf)