**The Powder Coating 101 Workshop precludes the Powder Coating 2016 Technical Conference. Registration discounts available when you attend both.
The Powder Coating 101 - Basic Essentials with Lab educational workshop is an introduction to powder coating that focuses on materials, application, reclamation, testing and evaluation, quality control, the manufacturing process, and much more. You will gain knowledge of powder coatings and the powder coating process from the industry's most knowledgeable speakers as well as have an opportunity to network with speakers and other attendees during the networking reception. All PCI training is conducted by industry experts in an unbiased and commercial-free manner.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Job Shops
- Coating manufacturer and distributor sales representatives
- Quality assurance and control employees
- Coating companies looking to train employees
- Those looking to enter the powder coating industry
- 2 days of instruction and hands-on training by qualified industry experts
- Learn the latest technologies
- Provides education and skills needed for career development
- Experience hands-on training in powder application (manual guns)
- Take home the Powder Coating Finisher's Handbook (a $120 value)
- Powder coating process
- Application, recovery, electrostatic theory
- Powder selection, testing, costing
- Surface preparation
- System design, hanging, environmental
- Ovens, curing, IR boost
- Manual spraying
- Networking reception
AGENDA: Click here to view Agenda with speakers for the 101 Workshop in Atlanta.
Monday, April 11 - 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM with networking reception following from 6:00 - 7:00 PM
Tuesday, April 12 - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Powder Coating 101 - Basic Essentials with Lab
PCI Members: $395
Registration fees include Powder Coating Finisher's Handbook, printed handout of presentations, continental breakfast and lunch both days, transportation to/from Georgia Power for lab demos, networking reception and certificate of completion.
Registration - Powder Coating 101 Workshop in Atlanta is Sold Out. Click here to view our calendar of events with future dates and locations for the 101 Workshop. We do still have space in our POWDER COATING 2016 Technical Conference in Atlanta on April 13 & 14th. Make plans to join us!