10/18/2016 to 10/19/2016
October 18 & 19, 2016
Axalta Coating Systems
Houston, Texas 77041
« Go to Upcoming Event List
The PCI 101 Workshop in Houston is SOLD OUT!
Click here for information on the next 101 Workshop
to be held November 1 - 2 in Windsor (Hartford area), Connecticut.
The Powder Coating 101 - Basic Essentials with Lab educational workshop is an introduction to powder coating that focuses on materials, application, reclamation, testing and evaluation, quality control, the manufacturing process, and much more. You will gain knowledge of powder coatings and the powder coating process from expert industry speakers as well as have an opportunity to network with speakers and other attendees during the PCI-hosted networking reception. All PCI training is conducted by industry experts in an unbiased and commercial-free manner.
AGENDA: Click here to view the agenda
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Job Shops
- Coating manufacturer and distributor sales representatives
- Quality assurance and control employees
- Coating companies looking to train employees
- Those looking to enter the powder coating industry
- 2 days of instruction and hands-on training by qualified industry experts
- Learn the latest technologies
- Provides education and skills needed for career development
- Experience hands-on training in powder application (manual guns)
- Take home the Powder Coating Finisher's Handbook (a $120 value)
- Powder coating process
- Application, recovery, electrostatic theory
- Powder selection, testing, costing
- Surface preparation
- System design, hanging, environmental
- Ovens, curing, IR boost
- Manual spraying
- Networking reception
Powder Coating 101 - Basic Essentials
PCI Members: $395
Registration fees include Powder Coating Finisher's Handbook, continental breakfast and lunch, networking reception and certificate of completion.
4606 Westway Park Blvd.
Houston, TX 77041
P (713) 996-8200 F (713) 996-8201