The Powder Coating 101 - Basic Essentials with Lab educational workshop is an introduction to powder coating that focuses on materials, application, reclamation, testing and evaluation, quality control, the manufacturing process, and much more. You will gain knowledge of powder coatings and the powder coating process from expert industry speakers as well as have an opportunity to network with speakers and other attendees during the PCI-hosted networking reception. All PCI training is conducted by industry experts in an unbiased and commercial-free manner.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Job Shops
- Coating manufacturer and distributor sales representatives
- Quality assurance and control employees
- Coating companies looking to train employees
- Those looking to enter the powder coating industry
- 2 days of instruction and hands-on training by qualified industry experts
- Learn the latest technologies
- Provides education and skills needed for career development
- Experience hands-on training in powder application (manual guns)
- Take home the Powder Coating Finisher's Handbook (a $120 value)
- Powder coating process
- Application, recovery, electrostatic theory
- Powder selection, testing, costing
- Surface preparation
- System design, hanging, environmental
- Ovens, curing, IR boost
- Manual spraying
- Networking reception
Click here to view the 101 Workshop Agenda
Powder Coating 101 - Basic Essentials with Lab
PCI Members: $395
Registration fees include Powder Coating Finisher's Handbook, continental breakfast and lunch, networking reception and certificate of completion.
There are two nearby hotels that PCI recommends staying at for the PCI Workshop:
Crown Plaza Ravinia
4355 Ashford Dunwoody Rd.
Atlanta, GA 30346
Room Rate: $129
Hotel provides a shuttle to the MARTA Dunwoody station
Click here to reserve a room: Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Perimeter Center
1501 Lake Hearn Drive
Atlanta, GA 30319
Room Rate: $139
To reserve a room at the Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Perimeter call 404 459-0500 and ask to speak to reservations. The group name is under PCI Power Coating Institute, or refer to the group code PCI.