**The Powder Coating 101 Workshop precludes the Powder Coating 2017 Technical Conference. Registration discounts available when you attend both.**
The Powder Coating 101 - Basic Essentials with Lab educational workshop is an introduction to powder coating that focuses on materials, application, reclamation, testing and evaluation, quality control, the manufacturing process, and much more. You will gain knowledge of powder coatings and the powder coating process from the industry's most knowledgeable speakers as well as have an opportunity to network with speakers and other attendees during the networking reception. All PCI training is conducted by industry experts in an unbiased and commercial-free manner.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Job Shops
- Coating manufacturer and distributor sales representatives
- Quality assurance and control employees
- Coating companies looking to train employees
- Those looking to enter the powder coating industry
- 2 days of instruction and hands-on training by qualified industry experts
- Learn the latest technologies
- Provides education and skills needed for career development
- Experience hands-on training in powder application (manual guns)
- Take home the Powder Coating Finisher's Handbook (a $120 value)
- Powder coating process
- Application, recovery, electrostatic theory
- Powder selection, testing, costing
- Surface preparation
- System design, hanging, environmental
- Ovens, curing, IR boost
- Manual spraying
- Networking reception
Monday, March 27 - 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM with networking reception following from 6:00 - 7:00 PM
Tuesday, March 28 - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
The 101 Workshop will be held at the JW Marriott in Indianapolis, IN. The workshop includes a hands-on lab portion which will be held at: PPG, 2831 East Industrial Park Drive, Brazil, IN 47834 on Tuesday afternoon from 12:00 - 4:00 PM. PCI will provide transportation to/from the facility.
Powder Coating 101 - Basic Essentials with Lab
PCI Members: $395
Registration fees include Powder Coating Finisher's Handbook, printed handout of presentations, continental breakfast and lunch both days, transportation to/from Georgia Power for lab demos, networking reception and certificate of completion.