CLICK HERE to view the workshop agenda - subject to change
The Powder Coating 101 - Basic Essentials with Lab educational workshop is an introduction to powder coating that focuses on materials, application, reclamation, testing and evaluation, quality control, the manufacturing process, and much more. You will gain knowledge of powder coatings and the powder coating process from expert industry speakers as well as have an opportunity to network with speakers and other attendees during the PCI-hosted networking reception. All PCI training is conducted by industry experts in an unbiased and commercial-free manner.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Job Shops
- Coating manufacturer and distributor sales representatives
- Quality assurance and control employees
- Coating companies looking to train employees
- Those looking to enter the powder coating industry
- 2 days of instruction and hands-on training by qualified industry experts
- Learn the latest technologies
- Provides education and skills needed for career development
- Experience hands-on training in powder application (manual guns)
- Take home the Powder Coating Finisher's Handbook (a $120 value)
- Powder coating process
- Application, recovery, electrostatic theory
- Powder selection, testing, costing
- Surface preparation
- System design, hanging, environmental
- Ovens, curing, IR boost
- Manual spraying
- Networking reception
Powder Coating 101 - Basic Essentials
PCI Members: $395
Registration fees include Powder Coating Finisher's Handbook, a copy of the presentations in printed booklet, continental breakfast both days, lunch on day one, networking reception and certificate of completion.
4606 Westway Park Blvd.
Houston, TX 77041
P (713) 996-8200 F (713) 996-8201
CLICK HERE to book directly with the PCI group block.
NOTE: If the booking link does not work and you are on a mobile phone please call the Toll Free Reservations Line at 888-247-9908 and request a room from the AXALTA PCI group block for the dates of June 5-6, 2017.
Ask for Axalta room rate, $148/night when making your reservation. Rate includes continental breakfast and transportation to/from Axalta for the training.
Reservations must be received on or before May 30, 2017 in order to be guaranteed the group rate.