10/10/2017 to 10/11/2017
Tuesday & Wednesday, October 10 - 11, 2017
Map this event »
2975 Discovery Blvd.
Rockwall (Dallas area), Texas 75032
« Go to Upcoming Event List
The Powder Coating 101 - Basic Essentials with Lab educational workshop is an introduction to powder coating that focuses on materials, application, reclamation, testing and evaluation, quality control, the manufacturing process, and much more. You will gain knowledge of powder coatings and the powder coating process from expert industry speakers as well as have an opportunity to network with speakers and other attendees during the PCI-hosted networking reception. All PCI training is conducted by industry experts in an unbiased and commercial-free manner.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Job Shops
- Coating manufacturer and distributor sales representatives
- Quality assurance and control employees
- Coating companies looking to train employees
- Those looking to enter the powder coating industry
- 2 days of instruction and hands-on training by qualified industry experts
- Learn the latest technologies
- Provides education and skills needed for career development
- Experience hands-on training in powder application (manual guns)
- Take home the Powder Coating Finisher's Handbook (a $120 value)
- Powder coating process
- Application, recovery, electrostatic theory
- Powder selection, testing, costing
- Surface preparation
- System design, hanging, environmental
- Ovens, curing, IR boost
- Manual spraying
- Networking reception
Powder Coating 101 - Basic Essentials with Lab
PCI Members: $395
Registration fees include Powder Coating Finisher's Handbook, continental breakfast and lunch, networking reception and certificate of completion.
recommend reserving a room at the Hliton Lakefront
Dallas/Rockwell. The hotel is approximately 2 miles from the Col-Met
facility where the 100 Workshop will be held. Ask for the Col-Met Corporate rate when calling 214-771-3700.
Hilton Lakefront Dallas/Rockwall
2055 Summer Lee Dr.
Rockwall, TX 75032