1/23/2018 to 1/24/2018
January 23 - 24, 2018
Map this event »
Georgia Power Customer Resource Center
4404 North Shallowford Rd.
Atlanta, Georgia 30338
« Go to Upcoming Event List
CLICK HERE for WORKSHOP AGENDA
The Powder Coating 101 - Basic Essentials with Lab educational workshop is an introduction to powder coating that focuses on materials, application, reclamation, testing and evaluation, quality control, the manufacturing process, and much more. You will gain knowledge of powder coatings and the powder coating process from expert industry speakers as well as have an opportunity to network with speakers and other attendees during the PCI-hosted networking reception. All PCI training is conducted by industry experts in an unbiased and commercial-free manner.
- 2 days of instruction and hands-on training by qualified industry experts
- Learn the latest technologies
- Provides education and skills needed for career development
- Experience hands-on training in powder application (manual guns)
- Take home the Powder Coating Finisher's Handbook (a $120 value)
- Powder coating process
- Application, recovery, electrostatic theory
- Powder selection, testing, costing
- Surface preparation
- System design, hanging, environmental
- Ovens, curing, IR boost
- Manual spraying
- Networking reception
Powder Coating 101 - Basic Essentials with Lab
PCI Members: $395
Registration fees include Powder Coating Finisher's Handbook, continental breakfast and lunch, networking reception and certificate of completion.
HOTEL RESERVATONS – You will need to make your own hotel reservations.
DoubleTree by Hilton Atlanta Perimeter Dunwoody (previously Holiday Inn)
4386 Chamblee Dunwoody Road
Atlanta, GA 30341
Reception will be at the hotel on Tuesday evening at 5:00pm. Please plan to attend.