**The Powder Coating 101 Workshop follows the Powder Coating 2018 Technical Conference.
Registration discounts will be available when you attend both.**
The Powder Coating 101 - Basic Essentials educational workshop is an introduction to powder coating that focuses on materials, application, reclamation, testing and evaluation, quality control, the manufacturing process, and much more. You will gain knowledge of powder coatings and the powder coating process from the industry's most knowledgeable speakers as well as have an opportunity to network with speakers and other attendees during the networking reception. All PCI training is conducted by industry experts in an unbiased and commercial-free manner.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Job Shops
- Coating manufacturer and distributor sales representatives
- Quality assurance and control employees
- Coating companies looking to train employees
- Those looking to enter the powder coating industry
- 2 days of instruction and hands-on training by qualified industry experts
- Learn the latest technologies
- Provides education and skills needed for career development
- Experience hands-on training in powder application (manual guns)
- Take home the Powder Coating Finisher's Handbook (a $120 value)
- Powder coating process
- Application, recovery, electrostatic theory
- Powder selection, testing, costing
- Surface preparation
- System design, hanging, environmental
- Ovens, curing, IR boost
- Manual spraying
- Networking reception
Wednesday, March 14 - 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM with networking reception following from 6:00 - 7:00 PM
Thursday, March 15 - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
The 101 Workshop will be held at the JW Marriott in Indianapolis, IN.
Powder Coating 101 - Basic Essentials
PCI Members: $395
Registration fees include Powder Coating Finisher's Handbook, printed handout of presentations, continental breakfast and lunch on day two, networking reception and certificate of completion.
A discount will be available if you register for the 101 Workshop and the Powder Coating 2018 Technical Conference. More details and registration information coming soon.