8/10/2017 to 8/11/2017
Thursday & Friday, August 10 & 11, 2017
Map this event »
Axalta Coating Systems
1000 Walnut Ave.
Pomona, California 91766
« Go to Upcoming Event List
CLICK HERE to view the workshop agenda (subject to change)
The Powder Coating 101 - Basic Essentials with Lab educational workshop is an introduction to powder coating that focuses on materials, application, reclamation, testing and evaluation, quality control, the manufacturing process, and much more. You will gain knowledge of powder coatings and the powder coating process from expert industry speakers as well as have an opportunity to network with speakers and other attendees during the PCI-hosted networking reception. All PCI training is conducted by industry experts in an unbiased and commercial-free manner.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Job Shops
- Coating manufacturer and distributor sales representatives
- Quality assurance and control employees
- Coating companies looking to train employees
- Those looking to enter the powder coating industry
- 2 days of instruction and hands-on training by qualified industry experts
- Learn the latest technologies
- Provides education and skills needed for career development
- Experience hands-on training in powder application (manual guns)
- Take home the Powder Coating Finisher's Handbook (a $120 value)
- Powder coating process
- Application, recovery, electrostatic theory
- Powder selection, testing, costing
- Surface preparation
- System design, hanging, environmental
- Ovens, curing, IR boost
- Manual spraying
- Networking reception
Powder Coating 101 - Basic Essentials
PCI Members: $395
Registration fees include Powder Coating Finisher's Handbook, a printed copy of the presentations, continental breakfast both days, lunch on day one, networking reception and certificate of completion.
Ayres Hotel Chino Hills
4785 Chino Hill Pkwy
Chino Hills, CA 91709
Room rate: $101. Please call 1-866-999-1002 to reserve a room.