Powder Coating 2016 will have a two-day tabletop exhibition. Tabletop exhibitors will include powder coating manufacturers, powder coating application equipment manufacturers, systems houses, chemical suppliers and the various services and suppliers that support the powder coating industry.
Tabletop Exhibition Hours
Wednesday, April 13, 2016
10:30 AM - 1:00 PM Tabletop Exhibition with Luncheon
4:00 - 7:00 PM Tabletop Exhibition & Reception - CASINO NIGHT!
Thursday, April 14, 2016
10:00 AM - 12:30 PM Tabletop Exhibition with Luncheon
Become a Tabletop Exhibitor Today!
Reserve your tabletop exhibit space today to reach hundreds of attendees at POWDER COATING 2016. The Tabletop Exhibition supports an outstanding technical conference program and is designed to give you quality time with end users of powder coatings.
NOTE: This is a TABLETOP
exhibition only. All items on display must be on top of the table.
One popup banner no wider than 36" and 7' high will be permitted behind
each table. Note that the Tabletop Exhibition is not open during the
conference sessions. See the hours below that the Tabletop Exhibition
Tabletop Space Rental Fees
All materials to be displayed MUST be on the top of your table! A stand-up banner placed behind your table will be permitted. See the exhibit contract for complete details.
|One Table: $2,000
| One Table: $3,000
|Two Tables: $3,500
| Two Tables: $4,500
- To view our current floor plan, CLICK HERE
- To view the current list of exhibitors, CLICK HERE
- To reserve space, CLICK HERE to download and complete our contract
Rental Fees Include:
(all promotional items may not be available if tabletop space is contracted and paid for at a later date)
- Standard 8' draped backwall and 3' draped siderails
- Red booth carpet (this cannot be changed)
- An 8 ft long x 30 inches wide table that will have a black drape that goes to the floor.
- One side chair
- One wastebasket
- Free promotional materials
- Company listing in Official Event Directory
- Free link to your company website from the event website
- Complete attendee list with company and address following the event
- Two line identification sign
- Detailed tabletop exhibit service manual
- Company listing on event floor plan