The Powder Coating 202 Workshop for June is almost sold-out!
WORKSHOP AGENDA - CLICK HERE
Powder Coating 202 - Optimizing Your Powder Operation with Lab is a 2-day hands-on advanced workshop that focuses on in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the powder coating process. All PCI training is conducted by industry experts in an unbiased and commercial-free manner.
PCI Members: $495
Registration fees include Powder Coating Finisher's Handbook, a printed copy of the presentations, lunch each day, networking reception, and certificate of completion.
The 202 Workshop will be held at Wagner Industrial Solutions. Call the hotel directly to make reservations and ask for the Wagner corporate rate. These hotels are merely suggestions and attendees are welcome to stay anywhere. Attendees need to arrange their own transportation.
Hyatt Place Minneapolis/Eden Prairie - $112/night
11369 Viking Drive
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
952-944-9700 - ask for the PCI/Wagner rate.
To book directly online CLICK HERE.
The Sheraton Minneapolis West - $148/night
12201 Ridgedale Drive
The Crowne Plaza - Wagner rate $133.00 (included breakfast)
3131 Campus Drive
Plymouth, MN 55441
Shuttle available to/from Wagner. Attendee must arrange with hotel.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Job Shops
- Coating manufacturer and distributor sales representatives
- Quality assurance and control employees
- Coating companies looking to train employees
- Two days of instruction and hands-on training by qualified industry experts
- Learn the latest technologies
- Provides education and skills needed for career development
- Experience hands-on training in powder application (manual and automatic), maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Take home the Powder Coating Finisher's Handbook (a $120 value)
- Powder coating material selection
- Surface preparation
- Powder application
- Quality control and maintenance
- System operation and maintenance
- Drying and curing
- Booths and recovery systems
- Manual spraying (faraday, electrostatic rejection, cross contamination, effective use of measurement equipment)
- Setting up automated guns, spray multiple parts
A person with basic knowledge of powder coatings (3 or more years of experience recommended) and/or prior attendance of PCI's Powder Coating 101 workshop.