WORKSHOP AGENDA - CLICK HERE
The Powder Coating 101 - Basic Essentials with Lab educational workshop is an introduction to powder coating that focuses on materials, application, reclamation, testing and evaluation, quality control, the manufacturing process, and much more. You will gain knowledge of powder coatings and the powder coating process from expert industry speakers as well as have an opportunity to network with speakers and other attendees during the PCI-hosted networking reception. All PCI training is conducted by industry experts in an unbiased and commercial-free manner.
REGISTRATION FEES: CLOSED!
Powder Coating 101 - Basic Essentials
PCI Members: $395
Registration fees include Powder Coating Finisher's Handbook, a copy of the presentations in printed booklet, lunch on day one, networking reception and certificate of completion.
These hotels are merely suggestions and attendees are welcome to stay anywhere. Transportation is not provided to/from any of the hotels.
Hilton Garden Inn - $139/night
14919 Northwest Fwy.
Houston, TX 77040
CLICK HERE to make your reservation directly on line at the special rate. GROUP CODE: AXTA1
Holiday Inn & Suites Westpark - $148/night. Includes breakfast.
4606 Westway Park Blvd.
Houston, TX 77041
For Reservations Contact: Amy Lehman, 281-809-6045 and mention Axalta/PCI workshop.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Job Shops
- Coating manufacturer and distributor sales representatives
- Quality assurance and control employees
- Coating companies looking to train employees
- Those looking to enter the powder coating industry
- 2 days of instruction and hands-on training by qualified industry experts
- Learn the latest technologies
- Provides education and skills needed for career development
- Experience hands-on training in powder application (manual guns)
- Take home the Powder Coating Finisher's Handbook (a $120 value)
- Powder coating process
- Application, recovery, electrostatic theory
- Powder selection, testing, costing
- Surface preparation
- System design, hanging, environmental
- Ovens, curing, IR boost
- Manual spraying
- Networking reception