WORKSHOP AGENDA - CLICK HERE
Powder Coating 202 - Optimizing Your Powder Operation with Lab is a 2-day hands-on advanced workshop that focuses on in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the powder coating process. All PCI training is conducted by industry experts in an unbiased and commercial-free manner.
PCI Members: $495
Registration fees include Powder Coating Finisher's Handbook, a printed copy of the presentations, lunch each day, networking reception, and certificate of completion.
Attendees are responsible for their own transporation and accommodations.
SUGGESTED HOTELS (approximately 20 minutes from Nordson, near Crocker Park with restaurants and shopping )
Hampton Inn by Hilton Cleveland-Westlake
29690 Detroit Rd.
Westlake, Ohio 44145
Click here to reserve a room online. Our group rate is $87 plus tax per night. You may also call the hotel directly at
440-892-0333 and give them the group rate code: POW
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Cleveland Westlake
30500 Clemens Rd.
Westlake, Ohio 44145
Ask for the Nordson rate: $99/standard
Free Wi-Fi and Breakfast
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Job Shops
- Coating manufacturer and distributor sales representatives
- Quality assurance and control employees
- Coating companies looking to train employees
- Two days of instruction and hands-on training by qualified industry experts
- Learn the latest technologies
- Provides education and skills needed for career development
- Experience hands-on training in powder application (manual and automatic), maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Take home the Powder Coating Finisher's Handbook (a $120 value)
- Powder coating material selection
- Surface preparation
- Powder application
- Quality control and maintenance
- System operation and maintenance
- Drying and curing
- Booths and recovery systems
- Manual spraying (faraday, electrostatic rejection, cross contamination, effective use of measurement equipment)
- Setting up automated guns, spray multiple parts
A person with basic knowledge of powder coatings (3 or more years of experience recommended) and/or prior attendance of PCI's Powder Coating 101 workshop.