This four-day event includes a two-day tabletop exhibition. Tabletop exhibitors will include powder coating manufacturers, powder coating application equipment manufacturers, systems houses, chemical suppliers and the various services and supplies that support the powder coating industry.
A program designed to educate users of powder coatings is offered over four days:
- April 1 & 2 Powder Coating 101 Workshop - Basic Essentials
- April 3 & 4 Technical Conference and Tabletop Exhibition
Tabletop Exhibition Hours:
April 3: 11:30 AM - 1:15 PM and 4:30 - 7:-00 PM
April 4: 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM
Representatives from manufacturing companies and job shop finishers who apply powder coatings, or who are interested in using powder coatings.
Tabletop Exhibit Space Rental Fees (maximum 2 tables per exhibiting company)
PCI Members: 1 Table = $1,800 2 Tables = $3,000
Non-Members: 1 Table = $3,000 2 Tables = $5,000
Rental Fees Include:
- Draped table
- Carpeted ballroom
- 2 Complimentary registration to the POWDER COATING 2019 Technical Conference if taking 1 table, 3 complimentary registrations if taking 2 tables
- Complete attendee list with company and address following the event
- Free promotional materials
- Detailed tabletop exhibit services manual
- Company listing in Official Event Directory
- Company listing on event website
- Free link to your company website from the event website
All Sponsorships Include:
- Company logo on signage
- Company logo listed as sponsor on opening general session slides
- Recognition & logo on the PCI Powder Coating 2019 Technical Conference event website
- Recognition in PCI Powder Coating 2019 Technical Conference Event Directory
- Recognition in Powder Coated Tough 2019 pre-event issue Jan/Feb 2019 edition (Nov. 10 deadline)
- Recognition in social media
- Opportunity to insert one piece of literature in tote bag (sponsor must supply the literature no later than Feb. 19)
See individual sponsorships for additional benefits / All PCI Members receive 5% off sponsorship prices
Food Stations In Tabletop Exhibition Ballroom
Promote your company in the ballroom where the tabletops and all food functions will be held. Company signage will be placed on sponsored food station. Table tent with company logo on 4 tall cocktail rounds near the sponsored station that states "Compliments of..."
- Lunch Wednesday, April 3
- Station 1 - Beverage Station - $1,000
- Station 2 - Roasted Turkey Breast Carving Station - $1,500
- Station 3 - Pasta Bar - $1,500
- Station 4 - Beverage & Dessert - $1,500
- Station 5 - Fajitas Station - $1,500
- Station 6 - Build a Salad - $1,500
- Reception Wednesday, April 3
- Station 1 - Bar - $1,500
- Station 2 - Hors d'Oeuvres - $1,500
- Station 3 - Hors d'Oeuvres - $1,500
- Station 4 - Bar - $1,500
- Station 5 - Hors d'Oeuvres - $1,500
- Station 6 - Sweet Station - $1,500
- Lunch Thursday, April 4
- Station 1 - Street Tacos - $1,500
- Station 2 - BBQ Carving Station - $1,500
- Station 3 - Build a Salad - $1,500
- Station 4 - Dessert & Beverage (non-alcoholic) - $1,500
- Station 5 - Beverages Only - $700
Breakfast & Refreshment Breaks for Conference
Two breakfasts available (one each on Wednesday & Thursday). Four breaks available (one each morning and one each afternoon). Includes easel signage that reads "Compliments of..."
Refreshment Breaks: $800
Conference Proceedings Flash Drive - $1,200
Each attendee will receive a flash drive containing all of the technical presentations. Your logo will adorn one side of the drive. One sponsorship available and company logo will be on the flash drive.
Lanyards - $2,000
Distributed with badge holders at on-site registration, lanyards with your company name/logo will be provided to every attendee. Sponsor must supply lanyards by March 1. Minimum required: 400. One sponsorship available.
Powder Coating 2019 Tote Bags - $2,000
Tote bags will be distributed at-site registration to all attendees. Sponsor must supply tote bags by March 1. Minimum required: 300. One sponsorship available.
Powder Coating 2019 Tote Bag Insert - $500 per insert
Provide your company collateral to each attendee inside the pre-stuffed Powder Coating 2019 tote bags. All sponsors receive one complimentary insert. Non-sponsors and additional inserts are $500 each. Sponsors must supply insert by March 1. You may only promote your own company.
Powder Coating 101 Workshop Sponsorships
Coffee & Soft Drink Refreshment Breaks - $1,000
2 Available (one each on Monday & Tuesday). Includes signage that reads "Compliments of..." on break tables
Afternoon Reception - $1,500
2 Available for Monday, April 1 reception. Includes signage that reads "Compliments of..." on bar and hors d'Ouevres table.
Lunch - $2,000
1 Available for Tuesday, April 2 lunch. Includes logo on table tents on buffet and lunch tables.
PCI Powder Coating 2019 Technical Conference Directory
1/4 page 4C: $750
1/2 page 4C: $950
Full page 4C: $1,200
Thank you page and confirmation email advertising - $2,000 (exclusive)
Includes a banner ad that appears on attendee registration Thank You page and banner ad on confirmation email each attendee receives after registering.
Website advertising - $1,000 (4 available)
Includes skyscraper ad on event website
Email blast advertising
December - $900 (2 emails)
January - $900 (2 emails)
February - $1,200 (3 emails)
March - $1,200 (3 emails)
Includes banner ad in Powder Coating 2019 promotional emails. One advertiser per email. Advertisers can purchase a maximum of one ad for each month, but may purchase multiple months.
Questions: For tabletop and sponsorship questions, contact Anne Goyer (anne @goyermgt.com) ; for advertising questions, contact Troy Newport (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone at 859-525-9988.