9/17/2019 to 9/18/2019
Tuesday & Wednesday, September 17 -18, 2019
2 Day Training 8AM - 5PM
Westland, Michigan 48185
« Go to Upcoming Event List
Powder Coating 202 - Optimizing Your Powder Operation with Lab is a 2-day hands-on advanced workshop that focuses on in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the powder coating process. All PCI training is conducted by industry experts in an unbiased and commercial-free manner.
CLICK HEREto view the workshop agenda.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Job Shops
- Coating manufacturer and distributor sales representatives
- Quality assurance and control employees
- Coating companies looking to train employees
- Two days of instruction and hands-on training by qualified industry experts
- Learn the latest technologies
- Provides education and skills needed for career development
- Experience hands-on training in powder application (manual and automatic), maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Take home the Powder Coating Finisher's Handbook (a $120 value)
- Powder coating material selection
- Surface preparation
- Powder application
- Quality control and maintenance
- System operation and maintenance
- Drying and curing
- Booths and recovery systems
- Manual spraying (faraday, electrostatic rejection, cross contamination, effective use of measurement equipment)
- Setting up automated guns, spray multiple parts
A person with basic knowledge of powder coatings (3 or more years of experience recommended) and/or prior attendance of PCI's Powder Coating 101 workshop.
PCI Members: $495
Registration fees include Powder Coating Finisher's Handbook, a printed copy of the presentations, continental breakfast and lunch each day, networking reception, and certificate of completion.
Space is limited for the workshop. Register early to secure your spot!
Click here to view the event cancellation policies.
Comfort Suites Canton
5730 N. Haggety
Canton, MI 48187
**Ask for the Parker Ionics rate - $89.95