1/22/2019 to 1/23/2019
Tuesday & Wednesday, January 22 - 23, 2019
Axalta Coating Systems
Houston, Texas 77041
Online registration is closed.
« Go to Upcoming Event List
Day One: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Day Two: 8:00 am - 12:00pm
CLICK HERE to view detailed class agenda and speakers. (subject to change)
The Powder Coating 101 - Basic Essentials with Lab educational workshop is an introduction to powder coating that focuses on materials, application, reclamation, testing and evaluation, quality control, the manufacturing process, and much more. You will gain knowledge of powder coatings and the powder coating process from expert industry speakers as well as have an opportunity to network with speakers and other attendees during the PCI-hosted networking reception. All PCI training is conducted by industry experts in an unbiased and commercial-free manner.
PCI Members: $395
Registration fees include: Powder Coating Finisher's Handbook, a copy of the presentations in printed booklet, lunch on day one, networking reception and certificate of completion.
HOTEL SUGGESTIONS: These hotels are merely suggestions and attendees are welcome to stay at any property they wish. Transportation is not provided to/from any of the hotels.
Hilton Garden Inn
14919 Northwest Fwy.
Houston, TX 77040
Holiday Inn & Suites Westpark
4606 Westway Park Blvd.
Houston, TX 77041
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Job Shops
- Coating manufacturer and distributor sales representatives
- Quality assurance and control employees
- Coating companies looking to train employees
- Those looking to enter the powder coating industry
- 1 1/2 days of instruction and hands-on training by qualified industry experts
- Learn the latest technologies
- Provides education and skills needed for career development
- Experience hands-on training in powder application (manual guns)
- Take home the Powder Coating Finisher's Handbook (a $120 value)
- Powder coating process
- Application, recovery, electrostatic theory
- Powder selection, testing, costing
- Surface preparation
- System design, hanging, environmental
- Ovens, curing, IR boost
- Manual spraying
- Networking reception