2/5/2019 to 2/6/2019
Tuesday & Wednesday, February 5 - 6, 2019
4641 Hinckley Industrial Parkway
Cleveland, Ohio 44109
Online registration is closed.
« Go to Upcoming Event List
Day One: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Day Two: 8:00 am - 12:00pm
CLICK HERE to view detailed class agenda and speakers. (subject to change)
The Powder Coating 101 - Basic Essentials with Lab educational workshop is an introduction to powder coating that focuses on materials, application, reclamation, testing and evaluation, quality control, the manufacturing process, and much more. You will gain knowledge of powder coatings and the powder coating process from expert industry speakers as well as have an opportunity to network with speakers and other attendees during the PCI-hosted networking reception. All PCI training is conducted by industry experts in an unbiased and commercial-free manner.
PCI Members: $395
Registration fee includes: Powder Coating Finisher's Handbook, a copy of the presentations in printed booklet, lunch on day one, networking reception and certificate of completion.
There are several hotels located very near the workshop venue. Rockside Rd. in Independence, Ohio is approx. 9 min./4.1 miles away. PCI does not provide transportation to/from the workshop or reception. Suggested hotels include:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Job Shops
- Coating manufacturer and distributor sales representatives
- Quality assurance and control employees
- Coating companies looking to train employees
- Those looking to enter the powder coating industry
- 2 days of instruction and hands-on training by qualified industry experts
- Learn the latest technologies
- Provides education and skills needed for career development
- Experience hands-on training in powder application (manual guns)
- Take home the Powder Coating Finisher's Handbook (a $120 value)
- Powder coating process
- Application, recovery, electrostatic theory
- Powder selection, testing, costing
- Surface preparation
- System design, hanging, environmental
- Ovens, curing, IR boost
- Manual spraying
- Networking reception