10/8/2019 to 10/9/2019
Tuesday & Wednesday, October 8 - 9, 2019
1020 Albany Place Se
Orange City, Iowa 51041
« Go to Upcoming Event List
The Powder Coating 101 - Basic Essentials with Lab educational workshop is an introduction to powder coating that focuses on materials, application, reclamation, testing and evaluation, quality control, the manufacturing process, and much more. You will gain knowledge of powder coatings and the powder coating process from expert industry speakers as well as have an opportunity to network with speakers and other attendees during the PCI-hosted networking reception. All PCI training is conducted by industry experts in an unbiased and commercial-free manner.
CLICK HERE to view the workshop agenda.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Job Shops
- Coating manufacturer and distributor sales representatives
- Quality assurance and control employees
- Coating companies looking to train employees
- Those looking to enter the powder coating industry
- 2 days of instruction and hands-on training by qualified industry experts
- Learn the latest technologies
- Provides education and skills needed for career development
- Experience hands-on training in powder application (manual guns)
- Take home the Powder Coating Finisher's Handbook (a $120 value)
- Powder coating process
- Application, recovery, electrostatic theory
- Powder selection, testing, costing
- Surface preparation
- System design, hanging, environmental
- Ovens, curing, IR boost
- Manual spraying
- Networking reception
PCI Members: $395
Registration fees include Powder Coating Finisher's Handbook, a copy of the presentations in printed booklet, lunch on day one, networking reception and certificate of completion.
Space is limited for the workshop. Register early to secure your spot!
Hampton Inn Orange City
914 8th Street SE
Orange City, IA 51041
Diamond Vogel rate: $96/night+ tax
Click here to view the event cancellation policies.