Online registration is now closed. Please contact Kelly LeCount (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you wish to be placed on a waiting list.
The next 202 workshop will be held Feb. 6 & 7, 2018 in Indianapolis, IN. CLICK HERE to register for that class.
CLICK HERE to view the workshop agenda - subject to change.
Powder Coating 202 - Optimizing Your Powder Operation with Lab is a 2-day hands-on advanced workshop that focuses on in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the powder coating process. All PCI training is conducted by industry experts in an unbiased and commercial-free manner.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Job Shops
- Coating manufacturer and distributor sales representatives
- Quality assurance and control employees
- Coating companies looking to train employees
- Two days of instruction and hands-on training by qualified industry experts
- Learn the latest technologies
- Provides education and skills needed for career development
- Experience hands-on training in powder application (manual and automatic), maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Take home the Powder Coating Finisher's Handbook (a $120 value)
- Powder coating material selection
- Surface preparation
- Powder application
- Quality control and maintenance
- System operation and maintenance
- Drying and curing
- Booths and recovery systems
- Manual spraying (faraday, electrostatic rejection, cross contamination, effective use of measurement equipment)
- Setting up automated guns, spray multiple parts
A person with basic knowledge of powder coatings (3 or more years of experience recommended) and/or prior attendance of PCI's Powder Coating 101 workshop.
PCI Members: $495
Registration fees include Powder Coating Finisher's Handbook, a printed copy of the presentations, continental breakfast and lunch each day, networking reception, and certificate of completion.
Westlake Hampton Inn
29690 Detroit Road
Westlake, OH 44145
Room rate is $87/plus tax.
Click Here to Make Your Reservation at the Hampton Inn by Hilton or call and ask for the PCI/Nordson rate.
The closest airport for the December 202 is Cleveland Hopkins International Airport. Click here for directions to Nordson's Amherst facility.