Thank you for your interest in presenting a PCI Webinar. Please review the information below and complete the Webinar Abstract Submission Form if you would like to present a webinar. You will be expected to adhere to the following:
- Allow PCI to record the webinar to add to our library for complimentary viewing by members and non-members.
- Allow PCI’s Education Committee to review, approve and reject topics.
- Provide a speaker to present the webinar material
- Provide only educational content without commercialism or reference to company name, brands, logos etc.
- Create slide deck for webinar using PCI template. May include company logo on the first and last slides of the presentation only. Any photos within the presentation must be free of logos/brands. PCI webinars are not to be presented as a sales pitch and will be monitored.
- Must have adequate experience, i.e., presented a webinar/technical session in the past (references and/or evaluation report from previous experience are acceptable).
- Must agree to the guidelines listed above.
- Must submit presentation slides and speaker bio in a timely manner for review/approval (timeline will be provided by staff depending on date of webinar).
- Must agree to avoid the verbal use of the company brand during the presentation.
- Must sign a PCI Materials Authorization form stating that all material is owned by the speaker and/or speaker’s organization. In other words, the presentation does not contain material from another source/company, e.g., charts or photos.
- PCI will review and approve all slides prior to the webinar and speaker agrees to provide the slides at least two weeks prior to the webinar date.
WEBINAR ABSTRACT FORM
Please complete the following form to submit a webinar abstract for consideration. All fields are required.
Hover over any underlined text for more information.