Thank you for your interest in sponsoring a PCI Webinar. Please review our Guidelines below and complete the Webinar
Sponsor Form if you choose to participate in this program.
SPONSOR AGREES TO:
- Be a PCI member in good standing.
- Pay the sponsorship fee of $1500 (webinar will not be scheduled/promoted until payment is received).
- Allow PCI to record the webinar to add to our library.
- Complimentary registration for PCI members and non-members.
- Allow PCI’s Education Committee to review, approve and reject topics.
- Provide a speaker to present the webinar material
- Provide only educational content without commercialism or reference to company name, brands, logos etc.
- Create slide deck for webinar using PCI template. Sponsor may include company logo on the first and last slides
of the presentation only. Any photos within the presentation must be free of logos/brands. PCI webinars are
not to be presented as a sales pitch and will be monitored.
SPONSORING COMPANIES RECEIVE:
- Recognition with every promotion of the webinar. Webinars will be promoted via PCI website, social
media, email blasts and PCI publications if time allows. Recognition of sponsor will remain on the website under
the scheduled webinar as long as registration is open.
- Recognition with any future viewing of the recorded webinar.
- Verbal recognition at the beginning and end of the webinar.
- A complete list of webinar registrants after the webinar is over.
- Must have adequate experience, i.e., presented a webinar/technical session in the past (references and/or
evaluation report from previous experience are acceptable).
- Must agree to the same guidelines as the sponsoring organization.
- Must submit abstract, presentation slides and speaker bio in a timely manner for review/approval (timeline will
be provided by staff depending on date of webinar).
- Must agree to avoid the verbal use of the company brand during the presentation.
- Must sign a PCI Materials Authorization form stating that all material is owned by the speaker and/or speaker’s
organization. In other words, the presentation does not contain material from another source/company. e.g.,
charts or photos.
- PCI will review and approve all slides prior to the webinar and speaker agrees to provide the slides at least
two weeks prior to the webinar date.
WEBINAR SPONSOR FORM
Please complete the following form to apply as a webinar sponsor. All fields are required.
Hover over any underlined text for more information.